Ann and Michael Pendleton
We are originally from the Central Valley and moved to Grizzly Flats in 2007.
Surrounded by sport and exercise our entire lives, we enjoy being active and take great satisfaction in sharing this love with others. We have a passion for teaching both youth and adults. By starting our own business, AMP Fitness, we see an opportunity to make physical fitness appealing and accessible to more members of our community.
Michael Pendleton firstname.lastname@example.org (530) 558-0278
- MA Sport Psychology
- Teaching Credential Health & Physical Education
- USATF Level 1 Coach
- RRCA Distance Running Coach
- Bootcamp & Outdoor Group Fitness Instructor
- Completed many marathons & ultra-marathons
- Tahoe Rim Trail Ultra, AR 50, & Boston Marathon
- College Tennis Athlete
- Fresno Pacific University Assistant Athletic Director
- Basketball & Cross Country Coach
Ann Pendleton email@example.com
- BA Physical Education
- MA Sports Administration
- Teaching Credential Physical Education
- Oak Ridge High School Life Fitness Teacher
- Completed several half-marathons
- College Volleyball Athlete
- Volleyball, Basketball, Softball & Track Coach
- Our 5 year old daughter already LOVES to be active as well! She joins in many of our workouts and would love to show you her yoga, squat, bicycle crunch, and push-up form!